Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hey hi idk if you're into giving advice or not but you seem pretty confident in yourself and I needed some advice about such things. My boyfriend and I have started holding hands and kissing at school and it's for the most part getting a positive response but I still see people laugh and make jokes and talk about it and I don't really know what to do, like I usually just ignore it but internalizing it makes me feel bad because the assholes are still able to say homophobic stuff. Advice?? Thanks!

Just ignore them. The time of breeders is coming to an end. Soon the war of sexualities will clash leaving nothing behind but a fetid heap of bloody straight corpses. They will send geriatric priests wielding bibles. We will send lesbian paladins atop Rottweilers wielding Home Depot axes. They will send scrawny brainwashed teenagers from bible camp wielding the phrase “well, my mom/dad says…” We will send drag queens wielding razor claws and shade. They will send homophobic jocks clad in football gear. We will send twinks in jockstraps to convert them. And finally, as their crumbling cities burn and their children lay dead in the streets we will end their misery with a wave of hungry bears. They’ll look up at the smoke stained sky wondering where their god is now.






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1jafYl7

No comments: