Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Koka’s Soundtrack Box No. 1 from nikoladze on...



Koka’s Soundtrack Box No. 1 from nikoladze on Vimeo.

Soundtrack Box No. 1 was made to produce music for a feature film.

It provided me with just as many limitations and possibilities, as I needed in order to be fully comfortable in the creative process. This video briefly demonstrates some of its capabilities. The soundtrack itself has of course more musical value.

I often have to convince my friends that the box has its own reverb and no additional effects are used. There’s just an extension spring inside the box and a little contact microphone attached to it.

Now I’ve decided to make a new box for every film I’m asked to compose for in the future! Soundtrack boxes are fun!



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aHYPPc

No comments: